Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Making the best of it
Well, the winter storms have bungled our Christmas travel plans, but we're making the best of it! Daddy and the kiddos have been outside playing in the snow for over an hour this morning and show no signs of slowing down. Should be a good nap this afternoon!!! Merry Christmas, everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It looks like great fun, but I'm so glad we don't get snow like that here in the south! Hope your holidays are still merry and bright even though you won't be traveling!
I don't know which is worse - being snowed in or spending Christmas in Florida where the weather tomorrow will be a sunny 82 degrees!! I'm sweating on Christmas - it just isn't right.
I hope you all have a blessed day and a very merry Christmas!
Looks like a lot of fun! I hope they had a great nap.
Ah, love those pictures! I love the snow as do my kiddos!
Hope you don't mind, but I tagged you on my blog! Check it out
jorgensens02.blogspot.com
Jessi
Post a Comment