This isn't even close to everything I have to post, but I'll have to go back and do some retroactive posts later. We had a big dump of snow last night and a free morning today, so I took the kids out for a romp in it. It took me about 40 minutes to get everyone (including myself!) ready, but we stayed outside for almost an hour, so I'll consider it worth it. We'd had one previous snow and I was being hounded to go out and make a snowman! Unfortunately this snow was a little too icy to make a snowman, but they had a blast anyway. I had no camera handy to take a shot while we were outside (argh!), but here's a shot of everything drying off (I know, boring):
Okay, here are couple more interestng photos. We've reached the age of recognition of Santa, but not quite the full understanding of who he is and what he does. In any case, we've visited him twice. The first was at my triplet group's Santa Breakfast, and was a bonified disaster. The photo is a little blurry because it was taken in a serious hurry in order to not permanently scar the trio. The second photo was taken at the mall, on a whim. We walked by to take a look and Sean insisted on sitting on his lap, to my complete surprise. Charlotte was lukewarm on the idea, and Luke wanted no part of it. Since there was no line, I figured nothing lost if it was a repeat disaster. In order to get Luke to even remotely cooperate, I had to be in the photo and let him sit with me...a tall order since we had gone to my stroller exercise class and mommy is in her workout clothes and not exactly photo ready!!! I've added a photo of the family at the Santa Breakfast, a little more calm at the other end of the room in front of the Christmas tree. If you've never met these guys or have only seen them a few times, you'll have to take my word for it that they are a lot more animated and personable than the photos I often post suggest. Getting a photo of all three, looking at the camera, and not crying is a challenge, let alone trying to get them all to smile at the same time. At least you can see their cute outfits! Merry Christmas...

2 comments:
I love the family picture! Our trip to see Santa was a disaster as well. Oh well, maybe next year. The mall Santa photo looked like it went well though.
Cute pictures - especially the last family shot :) 90% of the shots I have of the girls are individual shots because they do NOT cooperate together. What will we do when they sit there nicely and say "cheese"? Probably cry that they have grown up too much :)
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment