Tuesday, August 05, 2008

All the help

A quick shout out to all the wonderful people who have been helping us through my "no lifting" ban. We couldn't do it without you. Some have been here to help with the kids, others have provided meals, and still others the moral support I need when I'm tired of not being able to do what comes most naturally to mothers and such a basic function in our everyday lives...pick up and hold their babies. The names are too numerous to try to count, but know that you are all sooooo appreciated. Here are a couple of fun photos...

Bob Longtine reading to the kiddos. He's a natural...they all gravitated to him right away!

And here's one from just today. My friend and fellow triplet mom Laura Hall brought her trio over for an extra long playdate to help us through the afternoon, dinner and bedtime. This line-up was so funny we decided to snap a photo!

3 comments:

Denise said...

The last picture is too cute. I am so glad that you have been able to have the help you needed through your recovery. It is really nice to see a post from you.

MaryBeth said...

I can't believe how long Charlotte's hair has gotten since you posted last... amazing! I will keep praying for you that the 28th will uneventfully get here so you can resume normal mommy duties!

Dorinda said...

Just found your blog through our group - I will add it to my list to check whenever you update :)

The trio looks great!! I hope you are healing well.