Next, the first "major" injury. Charlotte, our resident risk taker, was pulling up to stand on one of the gates we have going from the family room to the step up to the living room. We believe (not sure because Daddy was tending to another baby at that moment) she stepped up onto the step but didn't make it back down quite as gracefully. All that was heard was a loud thunk and an even louder cry. Other than the black eye you see in the photo, she's no worse for the wear and back to climbing on anything she can find.
Finally, we had a fun visit/playdate with TWO sets of triplets recently! The first are Hannah, Sarah and Emma Markun, the 7-year old daughters of Laura who is my lifesaver babysitter during the school year when her girls are in school! Oh, how we miss you this summer!!! The photo included is of Sean, Luke and Charlotte being held by the girls (the aforementioned gate and step that Charlotte fell on are in the background!) Not pictured are Drew, Lane and Grey Balich, 6-month old triplets of my friend Heather. It was a bit hectic and I think at the time this photo was taken the three boys were drinking a bottle? Not sure, but it was fairly difficult to get this shot taken so I can't imagine what adding three more would have done. Maybe next time we'll be more daring! :-)
3 comments:
Sooooo cute! I miss you guys, too! I am having a great time on vacation in Indiana...the girls are, too. They loved showing their grandma the pictures of them holding Luke, Sean and Charlotte....and Sarah loved talking about how she helped give Drew his bottle :-D
Wow, look at all of the triplets! Fun Fun Fun:) I bathed my kids in the sink for a loooong time too. When someone's head started to touch the plate rack above the sink, I finally moved the party to the tub...lol having seats like those would have been great. We have recently transitioned to the shower. We have a big flat one with a big rain like showerhead so they can choose to walk in to the water or not. Life is getting easier...HOORAY!
i love reading your latest adventures. need an update please :)
jennifer
Post a Comment