Tuesday, June 26, 2007
New photos
I've already broken my resolution to post weekly...by a day. But, here are a few photos I snapped last week. We had actually scheduled some outdoor shots to be taken by a local photographer I know, but unfortunately she had to cancel due to some health issues. Since it had been a while since we'd done anything other than random snapshots, I decided to see if I could capture something resembling a portrait. I'm pretty happy with them! Certainly not professional, but gets the job done until I can reschedule some "real" photos to be taken.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Deanna - Your children are so beautiful...absolute angels :) I think you've found a second calling as a photographer!
Cute, cute and cute!! Love those shots!!
I think you did a great job!
Deanna, I think the pics look great. Don't know if I would have known they weren't professional if you hadn't said so. They are absolutely beautiful!!
Deanna,
You're trio is adorable and I would never have known that they weren't professionally done! So cute!
They are too cute!
I thought your pictures were professional until I read your post! You inspired me to try it too, and I was so happy with how my pictures came out! Your babies are so incredibly cute, and the pictures just turned out great!!
I wish you could come over and take photos of my trio. How do you get them all to smile and look at the camera at the same time??
Post a Comment