Daddy has never been so happy to have a Halloween birthday! We celebrated Jeff's birthday with a visit from Grandma and Grandpa, a pot roast, "funeral" cake (a Burke favorite) and the trio's first trick-or-treat outing. Their costumes were selected for a special reason. While I a pregnant, I received three tiny little stuffed animals from my aunt Pam: a lion, a monkey and an elephant. We ended up placing these in the babies' isolettes in the NICU as identifier when we took pictures...Sean had the lion, Luke the monkey and Charlotte the elephant. If you look back to old pictures in the blog's archive you'll see them. For the boys, the monikers have stuck! Sean is totally a roaring lion, and Luke is our little "lukey monkey." They looked SO cute in their little costumes, and to my great surprise, no one fought with their costume hoods, which I completely expected. We took them around in the choo choo wagon to about 8 of our neighbors and a good time was had by all!
Friday, November 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They looked so cute in their costumes. That's too funny about the choice for the costumes. Ours was pretty much the same thing. Markas had a little Tigger in his isolette, Joshua had a little Eeyore and Lucy had a little Dumbo. I didn't find a Dumbo costume so she had to be Pooh but that is ok because it fits her personality better.
Post a Comment