Tuesday, October 02, 2007

And a THIRD!

Three posts in one day? I really am a busy triplet mom…but today I was inspired! These kids are funny and aside from never sitting down (me or them) it is a GREAT age. I was less than 10 feet away, back turned when this happened. A while back the locking clasp on our pantry broke and I’ve been using a rubber band to keep it closed (you’ll see in the video). When I heard a bunch of laughing and squealing, I went over the check things out. I did my usual count…one, two…where’s the third child?...when I realized someone was IN the pantry! Charlotte had somehow gotten the pantry doors open far enough to slip in without snapping the rubber band and the doors closed behind her. However, her brothers could see her in there and thought it was HILARIOUS! So did she. Most of this is explained on the video but I’m not sure how audible it is with all the hollering. Oh, wonderful toddlerhood…

5 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Gasp... 3 in one day?!? What has gotten into you, Deanna? I love the cute trick of peek a boo through the pantry doors... How fun!!

Unknown said...

Too funny! Looks like Thursday should be an interesting day!

Smooch said...

Hey there. I am almost the exact same stage as you w/ my girl twins AND my maiden name is Burke. Mine have decided that walking on their knees is good enough. I really want them to walk already (or do I?).

Laura&Evan said...

Evan laughed REALLLLLY hard at this one. ;-)

ABC Triplets said...

Great video!