We had a wonderful birthday celebration late last week. Auntie Laura and cousin Evan visited, as well as Grandma and Grandpa McCarthy. On Friday we did our first zoo trip, with pretty decent results. Charlotte LOVED it, sitting completely upright in her stroller the entire time. The boys were a little less enthralled, but enjoyed it nonetheless. We did the cake and gifts late in the afternoon, which was probably the highlight. These kids don't get a whole lot of refined sugar, so imagine their surprise when they dug in! And one of the biggest gifts of all was that Charlotte took her first steps just a few days before she turned one. It was SO exciting. I don't think the boys are far behind. And I thought I was tired THIS year!
Onward and upward! I think year two is going to be even better than year one.
4 comments:
Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday to Sean, Luke and Charlotte!
It looks like everyone had a great time!
p.s. can't wait to see what the blue frosting does to their diapers :-D
wow, they went to town on their birthday cakes. what adorable photos!
congrats on making it through 'the first year with triplets'! we are not too far behind you.
you look fabulous by the way.
jennifer
Happy Birthday X 3! Congrats to a great year and best wishes for the next couple! What beautiful babies you have!
Jessi Jorgensen and Dane, Drake and Ava
Happy Birthday to Sean, Luke and Charlotte!! It looks like they had a ton of fun. I hope you were able to enjoy it as well. Congrats on everyone surviving the first year.
Post a Comment