Friday, July 27, 2007

Celebrating the 1st Birthday...a little early!

The big, big, big day is still over a month away, but we couldn't resist giving the trio their birthday present a little early. It's called the ChooChoo wagon! All the triplet moms I know said this is a must have, and based on the reactions we got on our first trip around the cul-de-sac, they were right. I heard squeals of delight from every one of the kids. They are loving it.

5 comments:

Laura said...

They look like they are having a blast! I loved the choo-choo...I used to take it to the mall :-D

Carolyn said...

Tip: Turn the handle around. Much more comfortable.

Laura said...

I second that...it's much easier to pull that way :-D

hi my name is mommy said...

Yes! Love it, it's a definite must have for us triplet Mommies. And I also take it to the mall, the kids actually enjoy shopping now:)

Happy Home said...

i keep checking for updates.
what is new in the burke household?

what are the kids doing now?