Saturday, December 16, 2006

A full night's sleep!

W ell, a full night's sleep for the babies...but not quite yet for Mom and Dad! We’ll be marking this date on our calendars…December 15, at 3 months, 2 weeks and 1 day old…the night ALL our babies made it through the night! We had to get up to coax Luke back to sleep a couple of times, but no feedings! Of course, Mom and Dad didn’t get the same rest. We were out at a Christmas party until midnight, and then I kept waking up, 4:00…they’re not up! 5:00…they’re not up! 6:00….they’re not up!!!!!!!!! Finally at 6:05am, the Sean alarm went off. I know this probably won’t be a regular occurrence for little while longer, but I was so excited I had to shout it out. It's been way too long since the last post, and there's SO much to tell. But for now, I'm off to grab a quick bite of breakfast before the little ones call out to eat or play!

No comments: