Friday, January 01, 2010

A few Christmas photos

Hi all...once again not a long post in terms of an update, but thought I'd post a few holiday photos. Since I wasn't able to travel at 37 weeks pregnant, family came to us...Nana and Papa, Aunt Laura and cousin Evan, and my Aunt Pam with her son Thomas. The biggest news is that it looks like I will make it to my scheduled c-section this coming Tuesday, January 5 and Baby Burke will join us then! So here are the final photos of the kiddos before we expand to a family of 6...wow. Looks like I also need to be renaming the blog soon to something that encompasses all of us!
Playing in the snow...they begged me for days before I found the energy to round up all the gear, get them dressed and take them out! :-) But they loved it, so it was well worth it.
With cousin Evan and 2nd cousin Thomas, all in their new pajamas from Nana and Papa!
Making cookies for Santa (and eating a few too!)
Mommy and Baby Burke...he was so considerate not to arrive early so that I wouldn't be stuck in the hospital on Christmas!

No comments: