LOVE the pic of Sean...he looks so pensive! Too bad you couldn't get Luke to show off those teeth!! I miss you guys!!
Such cute pictures... the girls each have a onesie like Charlotte is wearing.-MB
Great pics!
I hope you don't mind (this is Kathryn - Lily, Coy, and Max's mom), but I edited the picture of Sean (right?) because it's just beautiful.Here's what I did: http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/DakotaM2004/?action=view¤t=Burketriplet.jpgI'm on the twins/triplets list with you.Feel free to e-mail me at jmathisfamily@gmail.com
Hmm, well, the link isn't showing right. I'll just e-mail it to you. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOVE the pic of Sean...he looks so pensive! Too bad you couldn't get Luke to show off those teeth!! I miss you guys!!
Such cute pictures... the girls each have a onesie like Charlotte is wearing.
-MB
Great pics!
I hope you don't mind (this is Kathryn - Lily, Coy, and Max's mom), but I edited the picture of Sean (right?) because it's just beautiful.
Here's what I did:
http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/DakotaM2004/?action=view¤t=Burketriplet.jpg
I'm on the twins/triplets list with you.
Feel free to e-mail me at jmathisfamily@gmail.com
Hmm, well, the link isn't showing right. I'll just e-mail it to you. :)
Post a Comment